|Home||» Products||» Cardiology||» V-Patch Wireless ECG Telemetry|
V-Patch Wireless ECG Telemetry
V-Patch: Next-generation Wireless ECG Telemetry
V-Patch represents state of the art technology in event monitoring through its intelligent, non-invasive, wireless vital signs monitoring system.
V-Patch is unobtrusive to wear and allows a patient to conduct his or her normal daily activities anywhere in the world while being monitored continuously in real time.
Events are automatically detected and recorded, producing a diagnostic quality 3-lead ECG, which is immediately available on the web based platform. The design of the patch has not only made it easier to wear, ensuring greater compliance, it has significantly reduced the incidence of artefact.
Monitoring periods are indefinite, but the system has been designed to be worn for up to seven days without changing the patch or recharging the batteries. It has a memory feature so that no recorded event is lost:
Waterproof patch with ICU on a Chip Capabilities:
- Continuous monitoring of 3Lead ECG
- Auto - Detects critical events and stores ECG (pre and post data)
- Immediate Wireless transmission of data to a central server
- Data automatically uploaded to the Web: Continuous monitoring allowing for early intervention
- On board, real time analysis of every heartbeat, worn until an arrhythmia occurs, wireless and web based
- Only beats of interest, as selected by clinicians are transmitted, saves power, reduces weight and size
- Ensures no event is ever missed, an aid to quicker diagnosis and commencement of treatment
- Data Transport Facility can be used for other Vital signs, (Type II Diabetes management, O and G applications, other cardiac interpretations)
24 Teachers Housing Estate, Panchasayar, Kolkata - 700 094,
Phone : +91 33 2432 8984