|Home||» Products||» Respiratory Equipment||» S9 ST-A CPAP|
S9 ST-A CPAP
The S9 VPAP ST-A device with iVAPS offers an intelligent option for noninvasive ventilation with the security of alarms and maximum pressure of 30cm H2O.
Alarms: The VPAP ST-A with iVAPS has an alarm module that continuously monitors both therapy and device for non dependent patients. Adding the extra level of security the device has four fixed and five adjustable alarms to help ensure your patient is receiving optimum therapy.
Intelligent, personalised and automatic: With the iVAPS mode setting up patients and treating their changing respiratory needs has become a whole lot easier. It automatically adjusts the level of pressure support to achieve and maintain target alveolar ventilation
- Targets alveolar ventilation for stable gas exchange in a variety of breathing conditions.
- Includes a Learn Targets mode to make it easier to set up with minimal respiratory expertise required.
- Applies iBR only when needed, maximizing spontaneous breathing while providing the security of a backup rate.
- Includes Vsync leak compensation and TiControl to help improve patient ventilator synchrony.
- Audio and visual alarms for added security.
24 Teachers Housing Estate, Panchasayar, Kolkata - 700 094,
Phone : +91 33 2432 8984