|Home||» Products||» Sequential Pneumatic Compression||» Lympha Press PCD-51|
Lympha Press PCD-51
Lympha Press PCD-51 is a sequential pneumatic compression system specially designed for optimal reduction and management of peripheral edema, such as lymphedema and ulceration associated with venous insufficiency.
Lympha Press PCD-51 is easy to use, with four overlapping compression cells to ensure distal to proximal flow and comfortable compression, without gaps.
The device applies pressure in the legs intermittently which mimics the action of the foot pump pushing the blood upwards in the veins of the leg increasing the return of the blood to the heart. Replicates the effect of normal walking, helps oxygenate the tissues, and removes edema, promoting healing of venous stasis ulcers.
Advantages of Lympha Press PCD-51
- Can treat two extremities (with or without the torso) simultaneously, which dramatically reduces treatment time for your patients with bilateral lymphedema.
- Compact, portable and great for Elderly Patients
- User-friendly system, Tamper-proof lock button
- Easy to use at home, dual voltage: great for travel!
- Pressure and time are fully adjustable, enabling the physician to prescribe the treatment pressure and treatment time best suited to the patient's condition and daily schedule.
- Garments are made of sturdy non-stretch fabric and are easy to put on and remove, for correct compression every time.
- 100's of satisfied patients across India
24 Teachers Housing Estate, Panchasayar, Kolkata - 700 094,
Phone : +91 33 2432 8984